Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Teaser Tuesday #12: Slawter

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #12: Slawter

"And then he weeps, sobbing like a child. And I hold him, talking softly as the moon descends, telling him it's OK, he's home, he's safe - he's no longer in the universe of demons."

Part three of Darren Shan's Demonata series. They target a teen audience, but this is definitely not for the easily scared teen. There is enough gore and intestines to make a Saw movie.

I really like the covers of these series.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I too would be sobbing if I was in the universe of demons. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-small-wars.html

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Ohh Darren Shan is GREAT!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday!!! My teaser this week is for Mistwood by Leah Cypess which is currently discount on Amazon for only $6.50 for a new hardcover copy!!! I posted a link to the price! Finally, a great fantasy book that really feels like the older fantasy novels written by favorites like Tamora Pierce and Sharon Shinn!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...

OH wow, enough gore to make a Saw movie , maybe I should pass lol.

My Teaser Tuesday

Andrea said...

As intriguing as your teaser is I don't like a ton of gore in my books. I think I'll have to pass, but I hope you enjoy your read.

Reading Lark's Teaser

Lu said...

0_o Sounds scary

Celine said...

@ Jennifer; Yeah, I think everyone would (;

@ Danielle; I love Darren Shan! All of his books are awesome.

@ Emma; Thanks for stopping by!

@ BLHmistress; I can imagine, this book is not for everyone.

@ Andrea; Thanks! I've finished it now, and it was pretty good.

@ Lu; Hehe, it definitely does (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: