Tuesday 8 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday #14: The Good, The Bad, and The Undead

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #14: The Good, The Bad, and The Undead

"Hey Rache," Jenks said, dropping down from who knew where. "Your back is clear. And what is Plan B?"
My eyebrows rose and I looked askance at him as he flew alongside, matching my pace exactly. 
"Grab the fish and run like hell."

From the second book of the Hollows series by Kim Harrison. This is the second time I'm reading the series, and it's still awesome!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, such a simple plan.

My teaser is here.

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Very funny, Celine! I'd like to read this!

I have had great fun with this today, celebrating an author's birthday...

CLICK here for mine, thank you!

Or try: http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-jules-vernes-183rd.html

Happy Tuesday!

Sassy Brit
http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com

Tena said...

my thoughts exactly, sounds like a fail proof plan to me, lol!

Thanks for stopping by Crazy Book Slut this morning

Carissa said...

I love this series!! Kim Harrison is one of my favorite authors! I hope you enjoy!

Check Out This Week's Teaser Tuesday

Catt said...

I knew the characters sounded familiar. I had started reading Dead Witch Walking but never finished it :) Maybe I should since this your second time reading the series and still loving it :D

Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-playing-with-fire-by.html

Jennifer said...

They are stealing a fish? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

Lori said...

I love this series. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: