June is always one of the busiest months of the year for me, and this time it was no different. It's the big birthday month, with birthdays to celebrate every single week, one of them being my own 18th birthday. It's also the start of festival season. Music is my second passion, right after books. As a birthday gift my parents paid to let me go on a trip to Luxembourg with my boyfriend, and it was so much fun (: I've added some pictures of the trip down below, if you're interested.
- Kingdom Blog Tour. I had quite some fun interviewing the author, Anderson O'Donnel.
- Fanatical about Fiction. I joined this Youtube group of "booktubers". So far I've taped three vlogs, and I'm immensely enjoying this new direction. I'm still extremely shy when sitting in front of the camera, but I'm getting better at it every time.
- Guest Post by Reyna Hawk on Character Creation
- Guest Post by RaShelle Workman on Fame or Fortune
- Guest Post by Barbara Jolie on Common Mistakes While Writing Guest Posts
- Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (4/5 Stars)
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (4/5 Stars)
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (3/5 Stars)
- Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle (2.5/5 Stars)
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth (5/5 Stars)
- Matched by Ally Condie (3/5 Stars)
Books read: 6Pages read: 2228
Remaining TBR Hill: 117
Read more about the TBR Hill here
|The beautiful city of Luxembourg|
|Striking a pose in Luxembourg|
|Me and friends at the festival|
|How the ground looked close to the stage|
|This guy did a belly slide in the mud|
|There was a tent where you could watch soccer & stay dry|
|Us getting REALLY wet at Biffy Clyro|