Monday 20 December 2010

2011 Reading Challenge: Wordsworth Classics



One of my resolutions for next year is that I want to read more of all those literary classics out there, those books everyone should read at least once. And to help me with that I'm joining this Classics Reading Challenge hosted by The Deranged Book Lovers!

The Rules:
  • You can read any classic novels which are included in list of Wordsworth Classics. You don't need to read wordsworth edition, you can pick any publisher releases as long as those releases are unabridged.
  • It’s okay to re-read. You can put the book you’ve read in the past in your list as long as you’re going to read it again in 2011. Set your target and list the book you want to read along with the challenge button in your blog and fill the form.
  • You don't have to review those books but if you want you can link them
  • This is a year-long challenge (Jan 1, 2011 - Dec 23, 2011) so you can still commit to it in the middle of year 2011. All you need to do is fill the form. 
The Levels:
  • Peasant: 1-4 books
    Bourgeois: 5-8 books
    Knight: 9 – 12 books
    Noble: more than 12 books
For 2011 I'm going for Knight. Let's see if I can reach my goal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: