1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
Hmmm, in the evening! My eyes aren't that tired then yet, and it's so cosy to snuggle into bed with a good book.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
It depends really. When I have enough time to read I will read on my Kindle while eating. But usually I'm late and trying to stuff some bread into my face while hopping with one leg in my jeans.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
English breakfast! Some hot toast with butter and scrambled eggs and bacon... I'll even let you wake me up early for that.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
On a normal day about one hour, and in the weekends about two to four. It varies a lot, depending on how busy I am. Some days I won't read at all. Some days I read six hours straight.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Ha, definitely more! Ten years ago I was still a little girl that could read pretty well, but nowhere as fast as I can read now. I read a book a week then; but those where books of about a hundred pages with huge letters!
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
I don't consider myself a speed reader, but more of a speedy reader. It's not my goal to finish a book as fast as possible, I just read very fast in comparison to the people I know.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The superpower to grant all my wishes so I could have them all! Never mind, that's probably very lame. I always wanted to be like Harry Potter and Hermoine when I was little, so I guess I would like to have magic.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Yup. Sometimes two when I'm afraid I will finish one before I get home. And my Kindle never leaves my side at all (:
9. What KIND of book?
Anything really. Just what I'm reading at the moment, so probably something paranormal/fantasy.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
About seven I think, when I was old enough to read my own books.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
Oh man. My mother gifted me a super old copy of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. It's so old it still has the old title Ten Little Niggers on the front (which was very quickly changed for obvious reasons). I think it's about seventy years old.
12. Do you read in bed?
Yes! Next to the couch it's my favourite place to read.
13. Do you write in your books?
Oh my god no, it's blasphemy to even think about that. My books are still in perfect condition when I've read them. I never fold the pages and I absolutely hate it when the spine cracks.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Read what you like. Even if other people think what you read is stupid, that doesn't matter. Almost nobody in my environment understands why I want to read books with vampires and werewolves and demons and other supernatural thingies. But that doesn't bother me, because I love what I read.