Tuesday 17 January 2012

Release Day: me@you.com by KE Payne

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you’ve never met? Imogen Summers thinks so – because it’s happened to her.

Immy is a normal 18 year old, with a normal life, a normal family and a normal boyfriend. But when she finds herself falling for a girl on an internet message board, a girl she knows only as the mysterious Fickle, her so-called normal life is suddenly turned on its head.

As her relationship with Fickle develops into more than just friendship, Immy finds another message board friend, the sweet and lovely Joey, the perfect person to confide in. But can Joey stay out of it when she starts to fall for Immy herself? Things are about to get complicated...



> Read my review of me@you.com
> Read my interview with KE Payne

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: