Friday 3 August 2012

Moving Day! Please Read.

Hi everyone!

The day has come that I'm saying goodbye to my Blogger blog and my .blogspot link. From now on I will not be posting again from this blog, and all of my reviews, guest posts and interviews will be moved to my new blog www.nyxbookreviews.com. Please come visit and say hi!

A note to all the GFC followers; GFC is disabled for all the non-Blogger blogs. Therefore, if you'd like to continue following me, make sure to either follow by RSS (the orange button at the top) or enter your email address at the "Follow by Email" form thingy in the sidebar. If you have any trouble following me on my new blog, please let me know.

It's still a work in progress, so please bear with me the upcoming few days (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: