Wednesday 1 August 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: Goals & Pile


And we're off! Today is the first day of the month-long event my bookish friend Vicky and me are hosting: the Review Copy Cleanup! If you haven't heard of our awesome event, go here to read more about it. Sign ups are still open, so if you're interested make sure to join the fun (: You can also follow our progress on Twitter, using the #RCCleanup hashtag.

I got a scary pile this time guys. My goal will be to read at least eight books from my pile. Since on a typical month I read around nine books, this should be a reachable goal. Here are the books I have, first paperbacks and then my astounding collection of Netgalleys:



...Right. I guess I will go reading now! *runs off*


If you made a goals post, let me know in the comments so I can visit you back (:

10 comments:

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

Whoa! You have an enormous pile (just like me) - I don't even know when I'll be able to read my NetGalley books :| *dread washes over her* Good luck C!! :)

Beckie Voigts said...

Hi Celine. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Wow, your TBR pile is big but awesome! hehe I hope you enjoy them all. I SO want to read This is Not a Test. 

Good luck to you as well. 
- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

Wow- that is a lot of books to get through!
Good luck!
My Review Copy Cleanup post

Christina @ Biblio Thoughts said...

You have a great pile! There's a lot on your list that I really want to read.

My Pile: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/08/rccleanup-review-copy-cleanup-20-my-pile.html

Kristen H. said...

Here's mine! :)

http://www.thebookmonsters.com/2012/08/review-copy-cleanup.html

Dalene Higgins said...

Looks like a great stack!! I haven't made my list for the month. I keep looking over what I have. I definitely should decide so I can head towards something. So excited for the tweet party tomorrow. Thanks for hosting!

100 Stars Or Less Blog said...

Great list. I haven't read it but I've only heard good things about Code Name Verity.

My starting page is here: http://oneadayya.blogspot.ca/2012/08/review-copy-cleanup-starts-now.html

Thanks for hosting!

Lianne Lavoie said...

Wow, good luck getting through a chunk of those!

Here's my goals post (which is already not complete anymore as I've got even more NetGalleys... oh dear) http://thetoweringpile.blogspot.ca/2012/08/review-copy-cleanup-starting-line.html

Ana said...

Wow! You've got an awesome list going there! I can't wait to read Ashen Winter!! Here's my goals list (i'm going for 8 too) :) http://book-spark.blogspot.com/2012/07/joining-review-copy-cleanup.html

halloween said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

poodle skirt

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: