Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
- I can't concentrate on only one book. I have to read at least 3 at a time.
- Sometimes I read the last page of the book. Luckily, by the time I'm at the end I've forgotten what was on it, so it's still a surprise.
- I can't stand to hurt a book. If it folds one of its little pages I apologize and ask for forgiveness.
- Yet still it always seems like a good idea to eat soup while reading. It's really not.
- I have about 60 unread books. And keep buying.
Leave a comment so I can return the visit!