Friday 25 March 2011

Follow Friday #16

 
 
 Hosted by Parajunkee
This week's feature: Rebecca @ Confessions of a Page Turner

Weekly Question:
Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
  1. I can't concentrate on only one book. I have to read at least 3 at a time.
  2. Sometimes I read the last page of the book. Luckily, by the time I'm at the end I've forgotten what was on it, so it's still a surprise.
  3. I can't stand to hurt a book. If it folds one of its little pages I apologize and ask for forgiveness.
  4. Yet still it always seems like a good idea to eat soup while reading. It's really not.
  5. I have about 60 unread books. And keep buying.

Leave a comment so I can return the visit!

6 comments:

Sakura Sandra said...

I hate "hurting" books too! Lol that is so cute how you put it too. I also never could write in or highlight books either. I am so glad to have a NC now though, so I can save my favorite moments for future reference. Sometimes I forget to do it though, because it's a hard habit to start lol! :)

Anyway, old follower here just stopping through for the FF/hop. (^_^)

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Belle said...

Oh gee I'm the opposite. I like my books to look, um, "well-loved". Food stains, creases... they're definitely lived in.
And I hate reading more than one book at a time!

Aimee said...

I'm always tempted to read the ending first, but having an ereader luckily makes it harder for me. I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Press

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I hate it when anything gets on my book. You're right - soup is a bad idea.
My Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Don't give up on eating soup and reading. maybe it just takes practice?

old follower.
www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

Rebecca said...

Hopping back :)...I have a ton of unread books as well and can't seem to stop buying them either!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: