Tuesday 29 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday #21: The Trouble With Spells

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #21: The Trouble With Spells

“Why don’t you watch where you’re going?” I said, mostly under my breath, without looking up, feeling completely irritated. “Hey now. You ran into me,” a soft, sultry, male voice returned, and I froze, slowly looking over at the feet in front of me. My gaze went up over the black laced-up boots covered by tattered Levis, and past the black belt with the silver buckle. I moved to the ever-present tightly stretched t-shirt and onto the leather jacket slung casually over the shoulder, across the pulsating veins in the neck. I paused at the soft wide-set lips, before looking straight into the piercing blue-eyed stare of Vance Mangum."

Taken from Of Witches and Warlocks: The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford. She will stop by at NBR as part of her book tour! Don't forget to visit the previous stops, you don't want to blow your chances to win a Kindle!

Share your teaser for this week below (:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How very interesting. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-beauty-of-humanity-movement.html

SunnyReads said...

Great Tease! I'll have to look this one up!

Here's my Tease:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-well-of-darkness.html

Wendi said...

Nice teaser! I haven't seen this book yet.

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: