Thursday 7 April 2011

Looking For Guest Bloggers!

I'm still looking for some more bloggers that are willing to participate in a feature I'll be starting towards the end of this month.

In this feature, every Wednesday there will be one guest post from a book lover here on Nyx Book Reviews, talking about his or her favourite genre of books. This can range from anything like contemporary young-adults to urban fantasy. In this post he or she will talk about why they love this genre so much and maybe show a book as example.

Do you want to see your post featured on Nyx Book Reviews? Contact me at nyxbookreviews(at)gmail.com with "Guest Blogger" in the title. Feel free to ask any questions (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: