Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday Stew #3



Around the Web: Not really a web thing, but I found a very pretty picture.

I went book shopping yesterday (bought six very awesome books) in this beautiful book store in Maastricht, The Netherlands.


You jealous already? Basically, it's a book store inside a church. Too bad their English section is a bit small for my taste, but its looks totally make up for that. It's been chosen as the best bookshop in the world by The Guardian. And it's only thirty minutes from home :D.

Around Me:

5 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, I am jealous that does look fab!

Jules x

DevouredShannon said...

Hi! Thanks for participating! That book store looks amazing!!! I am super jealous!

~Enamored Soul~ said...

Hey Celine,

So glad you joined the Sunday Stew. As for that picture, all I can say is, WOW! Jealousy and envy are never condoned, however, I am openly and completely envious and jealous that you get to experience this place! Enjoy it for the rest of us...Hope to correspond further with you! :D

~Hira~

Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Wow that book store is absolutely amazing. I wish I could say that I had gone there.

Sarah W. said...

WOW! That is breaktaking... and yes, I am quite jealous!

*New Follower* Found you via Twitter :)

Sarah @ Inklings Read

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: