Sunday, 4 December 2011

In My Mailbox

It's time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme by The Story Siren!

I'm having a very slow week, bookwise. I still have a few books that need to come in that I ordered from The Book Depository, but nothing arrived yet. I can't wait 'till Christmas, when I will get a lot of new shiny books!

I did get accepted for two very interesting books from Netgalley!

Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page.



Bought:

Nothing!

Received for review:


The cover looks stunning, and the blurb sounds interesting. Something I've never read before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.


This book sounds like a fun romp through the sci-fi genre. I'm curious to see how the cover fits the story.

What is in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment!

9 comments:

Janiera said...

These two books look really interesting! Happy reading!
Here is my IMM

Shadowrose96 said...

Enormity sounds really interesting, and slightly crazy. lol

In Libris Veritas IMM

Giselle said...

haha Enormity sounds really cool!! Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Petra @ Safari Poet said...

I don't know these. Thanks for introducing me to them and enjoy.

My IMM

chodgens said...

The Legacy of Eden does have a beautiful cover! Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy Reading
Crys
Wannabe Librarian's IMM

Carina Olsen said...

Seems like great books :D Enjoy them ;)
Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 lol, I have way more than just four calendars (A) I like them for the pictures. <3 :)
Love, Carina

A Beautiful Madness said...

The Legacy of Eden sounds really good! Hope you enjoy it!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Rebecca said...

The Legacy of Eden definitely sounds good! So I really hope it won't disappoint. :) I'll be curious to see how you find it!

Rayne said...

Those books look really interesting. Nice IMM!
Hope you enjoy them!

- Rayne
Thank for stopping by our blog!
My Cute Bookshelf

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: