I stumbled across this event, and it seems a great way to conclude this year! Organised by A Life Bound By Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun and Two Chicks on Books, Top 10 of 2011 is an event to connect bloggers from all over to share their Top 10 lists. Make sure to visit one of their sign up posts.
- Monday 12/26 – Top 10 Books I’ve read in 2011
- Tuesday 12/27 – Top 10 Book Covers of 2011
- Wednesday 12/28 – Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011
- Thursday 12/29 – Top 10 Characters in 2011 (This can be anything you'd like to make it for characters. You can post your favorite Villains, etc. Just be sure that this post is character based.)
- Friday 12/30 – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2012 (also on this day, we'll each be adding something of a recap of the total number of books read, pages read, etc. This part of the post is optional. Feel free to add any stats you'd like to share with everyone. So, if you'd like to also include some end of year stats, feel free to join us!)