Friday 11 March 2011

Follow Friday #15

 
 
 Hosted by Parajunkee
This week's feature: Ashley @ Bookaholic Does Blogging
Weekly Question:
Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?
Wait, is there someone else than me the Blogger? I'm a book addict, gaming girl, maybe a tiny bit lazy and slightly too stubborn. I'm interested in about everything, from quantum-mechanics to fashion, as long as it has nothing to do with sports (okay maybe I'm a bit more lazy than I want to admit). I always have tons and tons of projects to keep occupied, and maybe one day I'll be a published writer. Who knows.


Leave a comment so I can return the visit!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I have to say I'm a tiny bit lazy myself:) Sometimes I just want to sit and do nothing even when I have a ton of work to do, and blogging hasn't helped because now I just want to read and blog instead of do work:) Old follower, I just wanted to say have a great weekend!

Sharper13x said...

Hi, stopping by on Friday. I read your "about" page and would like to say that your English is great!

Howard Sherman said...

This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

(Some surprising things at that!)

I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

Thank God it's Follow Friday!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Celine said...

@ Jenny, haha, I know what you're talking about. Blogging definitely makes it all worse. I also have a compulsion to check my email every 5 minutes, that doesn't make it easier to do something productive (: Hope you have a great weekend too!

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Quantum mechanics and fashion. Awesome combination! ^___^

Mandy Lum said...

Just hopping by...at least you aren't mentally lazy, lol. Seems like you have more than enough to keep yourself busy just like me. My heart failed in July of last year, so I had to pick up a few more hobbies to keep myself occupied. Now I have too much to do!


Check out my TGIF post when you have a chance.

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: