Monday 14 November 2011

Movie Trailer: The Hunger Games

Today the official trailer to the upcoming movie The Hunger Games (based on the novel by Suzanne Collins) has been released!





I've been looking forward to this movie for months, and when I saw a poster for it in our local cinema I got even more excited.

My thoughts on the trailer:
  • The special effects and surroundings look pretty awesome, especially the slightly futuristic Capital
  • They haven't taken away the grittiness of the book. I really like that in a movie; when it stays true to the book
  • Effie Trinket looks like Umbridge from Harry Potter
  • I'm not so sure about Gale and Peeta. They both don't look that swoonworthy
  • I think Katniss should look a little more emaciated, thinner somehow. I don't mean the actress should lose weight; that would be an awful thing to say. But I think the make-up artists could have made her face a bit edgier maybe
  • Looking forward to the action scenes!
The Hunger Games will be out on March 23! What do you guys think? Looking forward to the movie?

1 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

I can't wait! It looks awesome :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: