Sunday 5 February 2012

In My Mailbox

It's time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme by The Story Siren!

Another small mailbox this week (my book buying ban is wearing on me...). I won a book and got one more for review through Netgalley! Did you know they added stats to Netgalley? Now you can see how many galleys you have requested and haven't reviewed yet... It's making me scared to request new ones!

Click on the covers to go to the Goodreads page.



For Review:  


It looked pretty interesting. Something with vampire-hunter falling in love with someone of the immortal. It's the second book in a series though, and I haven't read the first one. I'll have to see how it goes (:

Won:


I won this by participating in the Winter's Respite Readathon hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict. The cover looks interesting, and I've seen this one around on some other blogs.

Hmm, this tiny mailbox makes me want to buy some new books... What is in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment!
***

14 comments:

Nea Barabea said...

I haven't heard of any of them, but they do look good :) Enjoy your books :)

Jules Ablaw said...

I haven't heard of either of these but they both look good and I love the cover for the last one :)

rogier said...

i only heard of the 1st/ they both looks gr8 / njoy 
imm 

InLibrisVeritas said...

I've seen the first one on a few blogs and it looks like a interesting series. I agree about Netgalley though, having the stats there really makes me nervous. lol
Thanks for stopping by!

Mary said...

OOO The Priest and the Peaches is a really good family story you should enjoy it.

Happy Reading!Mary

L.A. @ Sea Glass said...

Congrats on the win! Enjoy your reading :)

-L
sea-glass.blogspot.com

Giselleco said...

Dead of Night sounds pretty good. I'm not a fan of the cover though!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Giselleco said...

Oh want to add - the guy on the cover looks like Jason Priestly (1990's style)! Baha

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Erica said...

I haven't heard of either of these. Enjoy your books :)

Andrea Adams said...

Hmm, I haven't heard of these.  I'll have to look them up!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase

Escapsim said...

I also don't like reading books out of order.I wish you luck
Thanks for stopping by.
New follower.

Shiirleyy said...

Eeeeee!! Dead of Night looks SO amazing <33 I think I'll have to check out the first one! 
Great mailbox :D
ENJOY <3

The Muggle said...

Enjoy your books :)

The Muggle
-If you have a moment please nominate your favorite cover here.

Kat said...

Dead of Night looks like a good book! I didn't know it was 2nd in a series, I'll have to read the first. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: