Wednesday 15 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait for.

Even though I did not like Passion, I still want to know how this story ends. I've spend quite some time into this series, reading three books, and even though they're kind of hit & miss for me I want to have a proper ending for Luce and Daniel. The cover of Rapture is my favourite so far. I also did a cover review about it a few weeks ago (:

Rapture by Lauren Kate (Fallen #4)
Expected publication June 12th by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

The sky is dark with wings. . . .

In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?


What are you waiting on? Leave a comment to your post!

Now you're here anyway... Check out my giveaway (:

10 comments:

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I haven't read this series! :'(
But the cover looks super gorgeous, love it!

Here's my WoW

PS: we should seriously start working on those challenges and putting up a sign up thingy.. :D x x x

Asher_Knight said...

Aw, that stinks that you didn't like the third book. I'm so behind on this series. I have book two sitting around, but I just haven't been in the mood to read it. And I thought I was so desperate to know what happens next *lol*

Still, I love the cover for Rapture! And at least Passion didn't deter you from finishing the series altogether :)

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Carmel said...

There's not a cover in this series that I haven't loved yet. They're super well done. I haven't started reading them yet but I hope you enjoy the 4th book when you get it!

My WOW

Carina said...

I cannot believe I haven't read this series yet. The first book has been on my to-read list for such a long time now, but I often hear mixed things about this series, so I always put off getting a copy of Fallen. :D I hope you enjoy the last book though! :)

Carina
Fictional Distraction

The Muggle said...

I really hope this book is better than the previous one for you!

-The Muggle (New Linky Follower user)
-WoW/DWW
-Favorite Cover – Round 2

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books said...

I'm looking forward to this one too, I used it as my WoW a while ago! I also just reviewed Fallen In Love, and if you like the Fallen series, you should check it out!!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Stepping out of the Page said...

Hmm, I fell out of love with this series but I just can't resist the gorgeous covers! I'm still tempted to buy it!

Stephanie- Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

Maryann said...

I am so excited for this one!!  That cover is so gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

MaryAnnChapter by Chapter

Giselleco said...

Oh wow book 4 already! I still haven't started this series veen though I own book 1 2 and 3 haha.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Aylee said...

I've yet to read this series - perhaps I'll wait until they're all out. The covers on all of them are just to-die-for.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: