Friday 3 February 2012

Wicked Winter Readthon: Sign Up & Goals

Hosted by Bex from Kindle Fever & April from My Shelf Confessions, the WW Readathon is back! After having a wonderful time hosting the Wonderfully Wicked Readathon, they decided they had to do this again.

As this is one of my favourite readathons, I knew I had to participate in this one! But today I got stuck in the snow and *drumroll*... We got a new dog! She's utterly adorable, but still a little bit scared. Because of that I wasn't yet able to read, but I'm sure I can make up for it. If you're interested, you can still sign up. There will be more than enough mini challenges and giveaways to keep everyone busy. We also all chat on Twitter using the #WWreadathon hashtag.

These three days I'm going to try to finish at least two books. I hope I can make it to three, but we'll see how much time I have. Here's what I'll (probably) read:

Are you participating in this readathon? And what will you read? Leave a comment!

6 comments:

April @ My Shelf Confessions said...

Good luck with your goals! We're going to rock this Readathon again woot woot :D I love the cover on The LEgacy of Eden! I haven't seen it before, looks good! Ugly to Start with also looks intriguing! Happy reading :D

<33 April @ My Shelf Confessions

rogier said...

njoy all
nd have fun

Kathy Coleman said...

Good luck with your reading. I hope that you enjoy your books. While I'm not personally a fan of Fallen, it's cool to see that I'm not the only one who included a sequel (multiple sequels in my case, actually...) among the things she wants to read. :) There are a whole bunch of series I like that I haven't had an opportunity to continue, and I'm hoping to take advantage of this read-a-thon to do that. :) Anyway, have fun and happy reading. :D 

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

 Yay for the doggie :) I hope you'll be able to read all these books!!

Celine said...

Haha, definitely! It's going to be even better than last time. Thanks, I hope you have a great readathon too, April! (: <3

Celine said...

Thank you Kathy! Haha, I'm a sucker for series, but I tend to forget to read all the sequels if there are too many of them (like in the Women of the Otherworld series). I have a kind of love/hate relationship with the Fallen series, I just finished Passion and it was kind of disappointing ):

I hope you have a great readathon too and happy reading! ^^

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: