Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday Stew #6



Around the Web:

This Friday I went on a book shopping spree, as you can see in this week's In My Mailbox post. There was something we Dutch people call the "Boekenfestijn", which literally translates to "Booksfest". There are rows and rows of tables full with books, all for discount prices. Sometimes they are slightly damaged, but often still in a perfect state for very little money. It looks like this:



I'm trying to not buy that many books any more, since I have so much unread books lying around. But as this is a yearly event, I thought it was okay to indulge for once!

Around Me:

4 comments:

Lark Andrea said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I hope you were able to snag some good ones.

Andrea @ Reading Lark

Fireflywishes said...

I love your blog! That looks like a super fun event to go to!

New follower now :)

April @ My Shelf Confessions

DevouredShannon said...

I am so jealous! I want to go to an event like that! I am sure my husband would not like it though, I would spend so much money!!!!

Celine said...

@ Andrea; I sure did! Bought some books that I've wanted to read for a long time.

@ April; Thanks! (: It was great fun.

@ Shannon; Lol, yeah. Luckily the books are really cheap, so it doesn't count. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: