Tuesday 10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #26: Need

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #26: Need

"That's what stinks about lying/ It's hard to do it to yourself and actually believe it. It's much better to just chant your phobias, face the truth, and be on your way, but I can't do that. Not yet."

Taken from the second chapter of Need by Carrie Jones. From what I've read, I think this book is pretty awesome. It's about killer pixies!

Leave your teaser below (:

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

I believe I have this book on my Kindle. Looking forward to reading it!! New follower and here's my teaser for Suzanne Collins The Hunger Games.

Marce said...

This is not my genre but this one continues to intrigue me, I like the teaser.

My TT

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-jt-ellison.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Killer pixies! That's different. Great teaser!

Rebecca said...

Sounds very intriguing...Thanks for sharing!

Hope to see you back at my blog soon too :)

Rebecca

www.readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: