Friday 23 March 2012

RCC Challenge: My Mysterious Meetup

This is my own entry for the Mysterious Meetup Challenge (find the challenge here).

It was very hard to choose between these two to meet up with, so I'm stealing Vicky's idea of picking more than one (ha!). Here are the characters I would love to have a conversation with...

Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series

I would love to meet with Luna! I think she's a great character and just the right amount of crazy. I would ask her all about magical creatures and being a wizard. Secretly I'm still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. Maybe she can learn me some magic tricks for Muggles! We would have an awesome time :D

Astrid from the Killer Unicorn series

I love love LOVE this series and I would love to meet the main character Astrid. She is super kick-ass (she kills unicorn-monsters for a living) and she's a nice person too. I would love to meet her, so she could show me unicorns without me fearing for my life. I might even be able to give her some boyfriend advice, as she isn't that good in that department.

Which characters would you like to meet up with? Leave a comment with your post (:

12 comments:

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I adore Luna! She's so weird, but in a good way And yay for HP! Maybe you, Luna, Snape and I could hang out sometime! :D :D

Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

Oh my gosh! Luna! That'd be soo cool to ask her about everything. Reminds me I forgot one I'd love to ask about mythology... Then again, in that case I might just list everyone! x)

My mysterious meetups! :)

Melissa said...

Oh Luna...I love Luna:)  One of the sweetest most genuine characters out there!!!

My Mysterious Meetup Post♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Becca @ Lost in Thought said...

Haha I love loony Luna. She is just always away with the fairies, but always has time to ask if everyone is okay. Such a sweetie.

http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/review-copy-cleanup-challenge-4.html

Kimberly @Turning The Pages said...

Great picks I'd love to meet Luna, I adore her :)
Here's my Mysterious Meetup post
-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Megan Reti said...

Great picks. Luna would be fun to meet!


Mysterious Meetup Challenge

kimba88 said...

Oh..you guys are good..i want to talk with all of the characters so far. I love Luna!

Pragya said...

Haven't read both of them. Looks like I should.

Celine said...

*gasp* You haven't read Harry Potter? You should!

Celine said...

Hahaha, that would be awkward! I bet Snape would be looking all condescending at us while Luna goes on about some fictional magic creature

Pragya said...

Oh, I did try. I read one, long back. But I just couldn't get myself to like it. I have been told to try the audio version. Someday I will.

Celine said...

Hmm okay.. I don't know, for me it's impossible not to like the books, as I kind of grew up with them. I think it's different if you don't have that connection with the books

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: