Wednesday 28 March 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait for.

One of my most anticipated releases is the spin-off series of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I'm currently reading the last book, Shadowfever and after I'm finished I'm sure that I will want more. Moning has a very engaging writing style, and I'm already planning on buying her Highlander books even though they're not my usual genre.

Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Expected publication October 30th 2012 by Delacorte Press

"I'm currently working on a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan, and the mysterious 'Dancer,' set primarily in Fever-Dublin. Each installment in the trilogy is a stand-alone mystery, however there are larger plot arcs unfolding in the background...

..For those of you who have been worrying—the trilogy is not YA. If I had to categorize it, I would say it straddles the line between YA and adult uneasily. ...Many of the questions I left unanswered in the FEVER series are addressed in this new series.

Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that. Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making.

All in all, there are five more books coming about the Fever World!"

Karen Marie Moning

What are you waiting on? Leave a comment to your post!

5 comments:

Mandi Kaye said...

This is the best news I've heard all day!

My WoW Pick

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Sounds interesting! i haven't read that series, but hopefully you enjoy it! Great choice :) 

Here's my WoW!

Ashelynn @ Gypsy Book Reviews said...

oh, interesting! I haven't read the first series yet, but it's on my list! Had no idea there was a spin-off series of it, though. 

Meghan said...

Sounds like a great one! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW earlier :)

April @ My Shelf Confessions said...

OOOH YESSS I'm DYING to get my hands on Iced - especially since I finished Shadowfever this January!! I can't WAIT for it, Awesome pick!! <33

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: