Although I frequently participate in readathons, I've never done a blogathon before. The Bloggiesta is an event from March 30th to April 1st where you work on your blog, interact with other bloggers and basically just get those things done you've been dreading to do. There are a lot of mini challenges, so it all sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to meet fellow book bloggers!
Here are some things that I would like to do during the Bloggiesta event:
- Make a to-be-reviewed schedule
- Organise my hardback review copies
- Fix my blog header & button
- Count my unread books (I'm scared... but it's time)
- Learn about Wordpress and how to move there eventually