Friday 29 June 2012

All Series, All Summer Challenge


Hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender and Kelly from Reading the Paranormal, All Series All Summer is a low-pressure challenge to finally get through all those series you've neglected. There are no goals other than the ones you set yourself, and no obligations like check-ins. For the Twitter-happy (guilty) there is a hashtag to converse with other challenge participants, #SeriesSummer.

I have a serious case of series neglecting, guys.

My main goal is to at least make a big chunk in my unread series, and I got a lot of those. I'm way too lazy to list them all, so I'm just going with the ones I think I'll be able to read. If I can get through more than half of these I'll probably be extremely happy already!

To Be Read List

Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
#5 Dead as a Doornail
#6 Definitely Dead
#7 All Together Dead
#8 From Dead to Worse
#9 Dead and Gone
#10 Dead in the Family
#11 Dead Reckoning

Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
#7 No Humans Involved
#8 Personal Demon
#9 Living with the Dead
#10 Frostbitten

Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
#3 Silence

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
#2 City of Ashes
#3 City of Glass
#4 City of Fallen Angels

The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
#2 Clockwork Prince

Shifter series by Rachel Vincent
#2 Rogue

Demonata series by Darren Shan
#6 Demon Apocalypse
#7 Death's Shadow
#8 Wolf Island
#9 Hell's Heroes

8 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Glad you're joining us, and good luck making a dent in your list!

Celine said...

Yay, thanks Amanda (: I love the idea of this challenge.

Kelly Rubidoux said...

Fantasmic! You've been added to the list.
I LOVE the Women of the Otherworld series. Part of me wants to go back and reread it just so I can review it in its entirety for my blog. <3
Good luck!

Celine said...

Thanks Kelly! I absolutely adored the first few, but I kind of lost track of the series after a while. Looking forward to continue again though (:

Ashley Prince said...

Eeeep! I really need to participate in this. Although, I'm a little bit ashamed at how many books in different series I still need to read. 

Celine said...

Hehe, at least you'll be in good company! I really don't want to admit how many I didn't list here either

KyleeJ said...

I'm participating in Series Summer as well. Good luck! =)

Celine said...

Great, thanks! Hope you succeed in reaching your goal too (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: