Friday 1 June 2012

May Wrap Up

May was quite a busy month for me. It's the month that I started writing my own book. It may have caused that I had less time for my blog and to comment on other people's blogs, but I promise to be better! June will be an incredibly busy month for me with my 18th birthday coming up (yay!) and a trip to Luxembourg. There has been some talk between me and Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea to host another Review Copy Cleanup in August, which is very exciting. I'll keep you posted!

Events:
  • May Page Count Contest. I kind of slacked on this one. I didn't update the form every week, but then again, I didn't read that much this month either. These spring months are always so busy!
  • The Mountain - I Sized It Up This one doesn't really count as an event, but I'm still proud of it. In this one I counted all of my unread books! You can find my current TBR Hill update below.
  • Bout of Books 4.0 Readathon My favourite readathon! Yet again it was awesome fun to read with all of you, and my challenge was a definite success (:
Interviews:
Guest Posts:
Reviews:
Book Favourites:

Books read: 8
Pages read: 2630
Remaining TBR Hill: 112
Read more about the TBR Hill here

11 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

TBR Hill? Cute name! And that's a lot of books! 

Celine said...

Haha, thanks! Yes it is. I just really like books :D

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

Oh yes! We should definitely do the RCCleanup in August. *nods* It'll be great!

Hannah said...

Yay! You've already heard my yay for RCC, but more yay!

StacieD said...

That reminds me that I need to re-read Carrie. I haven't read it in ages.

Geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com

Celine said...

We should! *watches all the review books piling up* I'm looking forward to it (:

Celine said...

More yay is always appreciated! :D

Lauren @ bookyadict said...

You reviewed some great books. I loved Carrie by Stephen King when I read it. I hope to read the Douglas Adams book you have there. It looks awesome.

Aline Tobing said...

Wow! You surely been busy on May :D All the reviews and starting your own book? That's great! Keep up the good work :)

Celine said...

Carrie was great (: Hope you like Douglas Adams!

Celine said...

Haha, yeah ^^ Thanks Aline!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: