Friday 22 June 2012

Notice of Absence... I'm in Luxembourg!


Here I am again, telling you that I won't be around for four days! I'm going on a trip to Luxembourg (one of the tiniest countries in Europe) with my boyfriend. We'll do two days of sight-seeing in this pretty capital, and after that the scenery will be changed into something like this...


Which is a music festival called Rock-A-Field. I'm super excited but slightly nervous since I've never been there. So many of my favourite bands are playing, and a big bunch of my friends are going too, so I think it will be great fun.

Anyways, I won't be able to read or review during this time, but when I get back I have some cool new posts for you guys. Until then you can check out my vlogs, latest reviews, discussion posts or this picture of a dog wearing a shark costume.

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Have fun!! I went to Luxembourg 2 years ago and had a great time! :) There's a square with a lot of restaurants, the Pizza Hut is one of them (where we ate once and it was so much better than I'd expected!), but beside the Pizza Hut was this mexican restaurant that was just SO, SO good!
The festival sounds amazing! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

miki said...

Have fun ^^ and perhaps one day try Belgium too there will be a bunch of great festivals really soon

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire said...

wow have fun! I've never been to Luxembourg! It sounds super fun! 

The Muggle said...

I hope you have a fantastic time!

Kelsey said...

Have lots of fun!

Celine said...

Yes, I actually went to that square! Only we already ate at a little Italian place outside of the city, so we didn't check the food places out. I'll remember it for next time though ^^

Thanks for stopping by Daisy!

Celine said...

Thanks Miki! Actually I was planning on going to Pukkelpop, but the day I wanted to go sold out way too quickly..

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: