Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bout of Books Readathon: Sign Up

In about two weeks it's that time again; the Bout of Books readathon! This is the third Bout of Books readathon I'm participating in, and the second one where I'll be hosting a challenge.

For those of you who haven't heard about this yet, the Bout of Books readathon is a week-long casual readathon. The only goal is to read more than you usually do - no pressure. Every day there will be a little challenge to keep things interesting, and some us are even giving away cool stuff (pssst - I'm giving away stuff!). There will also be a lot of Twitter talking (which usually keeps us from reading *sigh*) and if you decide to participate, I'm sure you'll meet a lot of new awesome people (:

To sign up you simply go to the Bout of Books blog, where you can fill in the form for the master list. You're not required to have a blog! Twitter or Goodreads or any place you can post your updates is fine.

I'll post my to-read list closer to the actual readathon, because I'll just keep on changing it otherwise. I hope some of you will sign up too! Leave a comment if you do (:

15 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm so excited for this! I still need to think of what my goals will be as well as what books I'll read, but you're right it's better to decide closer to that starting date.

KyleeJ said...

I'm going to sign up!

Pragya said...

Going to sign up. :) It will be fun Tweeting with you again. ;)

Celine said...

Yay! Looking forward to readathon with you :D

Celine said...

Awesome! It'll be a lot of fun, I'm glad you're participating too ^^

Celine said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to see what you'll read during the Bout of Books though! I secretly began collecting books to read during the readathon anyway, I'm so excited xD

Ashelynn Hetland said...

hm, I haven't heard of this, but I might sign up! It's after finals, so woohoo free time! :)

Reading_by_Kindle_Fire said...

I just signed up! It's after finals for me too so hopefully I'll get more reading done!!
Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Celine said...

I hope you'll sign up then. Maybe as a way to celebrate that finals are over? :D (Good luck with them anyway!)

Celine said...

Ohh awesome! If you don't lurk on Twitter as much as we tend to do, you'll probably get a lot of reading done ^^

Reading_by_Kindle_Fire said...

hmm ok. i stayed away from the computer when I'm actually reading so hopefully that will help! 

Celine said...

I admire your strength. I wish I could stay away from the computer!

Reading_by_Kindle_Fire said...

hha I wish it was actually "strength". I usually read in bed so once I'm there I'm too lazy to move anywhere else so I just read. 

sandra said...

Woooo, I signed up a few days ago and am already way over-excited. :D It will be so much fun!

Celine said...

Yay! I'm sure it will ^^ I'm already making stacks of books to read during the readathon, hehe

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: