Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox

It's time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme by The Story Siren!

This is my last mailbox before I'm going to the wonderful city of London, so next week's IMM will probably be overflowing with new books. This week was pretty great too, with a nice hardback copy, courtesy of Tanglewood (thanks! <3) and another book from the awesome Flux people through Netgalley.

Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page.



For Review: 


Silver sounds like a very fun paranormal YA book, with the typical hot guy that only has eyes for the heroine. It can turn out really well or absolutely awful, so I'm looking forward to see which one it'll be!


In last week's mailbox I got Ashen Winter, the second book in this series from Netgalley. So I requested the first book too and the people at Tanglewood sent me a beautiful hardback copy which makes me a very happy blogger. In Ashfall a super-volcano explodes and covers the world in ash. It's YA post-apocalyptic, so I'm quite sure I'll enjoy it (:

What do you have in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment! (:

14 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow, you got Silver! You're soooo lucky :) I hope you like it, it sounds awesome. Oh, I read Ashfall last year. But I think it was too post-apocalyptic for my taste!

Have a great week <3

Chelleyreads said...

hope silver will be a good read for you. great IMM! happy reading :)

check out my IMM.

-michelle

Myra from GatheringBooks said...

Hi Celine! I've been hearing a lot about Ashfall and have read a lot of good reviews about this one. It does promise to be a great read. Have fun with your loot this week.

Here's mine over at GatheringBooks:http://wp.me/pDlzr-3hv

Kat (AussieZombie) said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh London!  Have a fabulous time!  I'll be eagerly awaiting your IMM next week and wishing I had been able to go too.

I really liked Ashfall - and I've also got Ashen Winter this week!

My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

Linny @ Linnys Literature said...

Wow, I'm so jealous you get to go to London! You should post some pictures when you get back for those of us who've never gotten to leave our backyard haha. ;)

Good luck with Silver, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the turning out "really well". And I can't wait to hear what you think of Ashfall because I was just trying to decide if I should put it on my to-read list or not.

Have fun on your trip! :)

Kate S. said...

Very nice!  I need to read Ashfall, as well.....

My IMM

The Muggle said...

Great mailbox! Enjoy your books :)

The Muggle

Danielle Chapman said...

Awesome selection of books this week!


 


Thanks for sharing,


Dani


My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

Janiera said...

I definitely want to read both of these so enjoy!
My IMM  
Happy Reading
xo

manda-rae said...

I need to pick up Ashfall...  And Silver looks interesting.  Happy reading!

My IMM

Ellie Warren said...

That was lovely of Tangelwood, hope you enjoy it more than I did!

Becki @ TheFlutterbyRoom said...

Love the covers! Hope you enjoy reading them.

rogier said...

enjoy nyx

Michelle Chew said...

The covers look good. Enjoy! :)

Here's my IMM.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: