Monday 16 April 2012

Notice of Absence... I'm in London!

In case you're wondering why Nyx Book Reviews hasn't been updated for a few days... That's because I am attending the London Book Fair!

I'm away until April 20th. I'll post a few updates about the #lbf12 on my Twitter profile, but I won't be able to keep up my usual posting schedule. When I get back I will have tons of stories, new books and awesome stuffs to give away!

So while you're here anyway, here are some things you can do:
Or you can click on the picture of this adorable doggy and be amazed by pages of pages of cuteness. I won't hold it against you.


See you again soon!

5 comments:

rogier said...

 enjoy

Holly Hewett said...

That's exciting! Have fun :)

Book Soulmates said...

Eek, that's my favorite city in the world.  Give it a big, sloppy smooch for me, will ya?!   Oh and have TONS of fun :D

Linny @ Linnys Literature said...

Ahh you are so lucky! Hope you're having fun, can't wait to hear about the Book Fair and see all the goodies you get. :D

P.S. I was amazed by the pages of cuteness haha! <3

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I hope you and your assistant had fun! :D Let us know how it went - can't wait to hear it! ;) xxx

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: